Chewy, Phoenix, AZ
- Débloquez le salaire estimé*
Chewy is hiring an Area Manager at our Phoenix, AZ Fulfillment Center. This individual will be responsible for the direction of hourly associates in the proper receiving, and storage shipping of product. Responsible for meeting and exceeding established productivity, labor and quality objectives. We believe in excellence in all we do and accept nothing less. You'll be successful in this role because you're passionate about supporting your team and recognize their effort and achievements.
What you'll do:
- Manage accurate unloading and put away of containers in timely basis to ensure containers are returned without additional charges and 100% accurate
- Handle the fast pace associated with day-to-day operations in a fast paced E-Commerce distribution environment and maintain a positive, motivating leadership presence
- Ensure that standards are established and followed
- Work actively with associates to ensure success
- Ensure that proper orientation and training occurs for hourly associates and verify standards are understood and adhered to
- Observe employee activities and provide feedback and positive reinforcement on safety, quality of work, productivity and attitude
- Handle employee questions, concerns, and follow up with the intent to maintain a positive work environment and earn trust
- Drive Standards through the day by motivating, teaching, and holding team members accountable to known standards and positive reinforcement of the correct behavior
- Actively develop and promote open lines of communication to maintain and develop positive employee relations, encourage employee involvement in the process, and recognize employees for their accomplishment and ideas
- Complete necessary documentation for tracking attendance, productivity, behavior, and safety
- Be able to dive deep within a process and drive process improvements through associate feedback, analyzing data, and up channeling changes to obtain departmental goals
What you'll need:
- Associate Degree - Bachelors' degree preferred
- 2-4 years' supervisory experience preferably in a warehouse or distribution center environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Intermediate skills in working on computers – Microsoft office package and time keeping software solutions
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include nights and weekends if business require it
- Position may require travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.
Les estimations de salaire Experteer proposent pour les offres en ligne la valeur de marché estimée par Experteer. Il ne s'agit pas d'informations indiquées par les recruteurs mais d'estimations réalisées par Experteer en se basant sur les données du marché.
Les estimations de salaire Experteer prennent en considération de nombreuses données internes et externes. Cependant, par rapport aux salaires versés par les entreprises, l'estimation de salaire Experteer peut varier de plus ou moins 15%, voire plus, dans certains cas particuliers.
L'estimation de salaire Recruteur sert de référence. Le salaire qui sera versé finalement par l'entreprise dépendra de différents facteurs tels que l'expérience et les compétences des candidats.