UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) - Freelancer
Are you tired of explaining how “designing is a creative process”? Ever wondered how awesome it would feel to set your own working hours/days as you bring your best ideas to life? You might find the perfect fit within our Product team!
Join us at Experteer, where you get the opportunity to create designs and interactions that will be visible to 6 million users. We offer senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. Our premium digital career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 600.000 carefully curated executive positions and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and gain valuable insights.
- Independently design and prepare the look and feel of new features and update existing features.
- Collaborating with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product navigation, design, layout and overall user experience.
- Creating low-fidelity wireframes, high-fidelity prototypes, and user flows.
- Implementing UI/UX guidelines and best practices.
- Evaluating and implementing user feedback in designs.
- Integrating the most recent industry standards and creating related artifacts.
- 1-3+ years of experience in interaction design and/or interface design for products across all digital platforms.
- Located in/around Munich. We offer flexible home office, but we strongly believe in regular in-person team sessions to brainstorm ideas and work together.
- Available to work 10-20 days per month.
- Strong skills in relevant UX/UI design software, such as Zeplin, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite (we are also open to other platforms).
- A strong portfolio that reflects your experience in the field of both UX and UI
- Nice to have: a degree/previous qualification in Human-Computer-Interaction, Graphic/Digital media Design and/or Digital Art.
- Experience with Miro boards, Axure and Principle is a plus.
- A fresh set of eyes and a head full of exciting ideas.
- Coding skills would be ideal, but not mandatory.
- English language skills required. German is a plus.
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich.
- The chance to leave your mark and grow, both professionally and personally.
- A highly talented, dynamic, and very international team.
- An opportunity to shape a successful international product.
Did we spark your interest? If yes, send us your CV and don’t forget to attach your online portfolio. In case of questions, write to us at email@example.com