UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) - Full Time
Are you tired of explaining how “designing is a creative process”? Do you think you can make a difference with your “out of the box” thinking? We think we have the perfect fit for you within our Product team!
Join us at Experteer, where you get the opportunity to create designs and interactions that will be visible to 6 million users. We offer senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. Our premium digital career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 600.000 carefully curated executive positions and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and gain valuable insights.
- Independently design and prepare the look and feel of new features and update existing features.
- Collaborating with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product navigation, design, layout and overall user experience.
- Take responsibility for establishing and promoting UI/UX guidelines and best practices.
- Evaluating and implementing user feedback in designs.
- Creating low-fidelity wireframes, high-fidelity prototypes, and user flows.
- Integrating the most recent industry standards and creating related artifacts.
- Steer the creation of overall design roadmap and key milestones in line with overall UX Framework.
- 3+ years of experience in interaction design and/or interface design for products across all digital platforms.
- Previous design experience within SaaS would be beneficial.
- Located in/around Munich. We offer flexible home office, but we strongly believe in regular in-person team sessions to brainstorm ideas and work together.
- Strong skills in relevant UX/UI design software, such as Zeplin, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite (we are also open to other platforms).
- Ability to drive, justify and articulate design decisions and communicate them to all stakeholders.
- A strong portfolio that reflects your experience in the field of both UX and UI
- Nice to have: a degree in Human-Computer-Interaction, Graphic/Digital Media Design and/or Digital Art.
- Experience with Miro boards, Axure and Principle are a plus.
- Coding skills would be ideal, but not mandatory.
- English language skills required. German is a plus.
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich.
- The chance to leave your mark and grow, both professionally and personally.
- A highly talented, dynamic, and very international team with a flat hierarchy.
- An opportunity to shape a successful international product.
- Lunch is on us, everyday!
- We also offer employee discounts at our partner gym which is located right next door.
Did we spark your interest? If yes, send us your CV and don’t forget to attach your online portfolio. In case of questions, write to us at email@example.com