Working Student Data Analyst (m/f/d)
Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 250,000 carefully curated executive positions, and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights.
Experteer, based in Munich, Germany, is operating since 2006 and connects more than 6 million candidates worldwide with exclusive job offers and renowned headhunters every day.
Do you enjoy working in an open and international environment? Then join our dynamic team.
Depending on your interests, knowledge, speed of learning and skills, you can quickly grow and be involved in one or more of the following tasks:
- Become familiar with our technology stack and learn everything about the high-level job market and our job classification framework.
- Research and select the most high-level jobs and classify them according to our key criteria.
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to improve internal data management tools that you will be working with.
- Help us train and improve our machine learning software so that the data flow is reliable, quick and stable.
- Increase our data pipeline by supporting the roll-out and scaling of our core crawling technology.
- Analyze data of companies and salaries and implement them into our job classification framework.
- University degree (Bachelor/Master) in Business, Economics, Communications, Mathematics, IT.
- Ideally, just started your Masters or halfway through your Bachelors and/or be available for at least 10 months.
- Be proactive, work with minimum supervision, show initiative.
- Be available between 15-20 hours per week.
- Excellent command of English and at least one of these languages: Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, German.
- Tech savvy, advanced skills/knowledge of the internet, its tools and technologies.
- A highly talented, dynamic, and multinational team.
- A fun, yet ambitious environment with flat hierarchies.
- The chance to make your footprint and grow, both professionally and personally.
- Freedom for personal development.
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich.
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your full application and earliest starting date to email@example.comApply for this position See all open positions