Working Student Product & UX (m/f/d)
Experteer offers senior executives the opportunity to actively develop their career. The premium career partner allows recruiters to discreetly contact senior professionals ready for a career change. Candidates can access more than 1.000.000 carefully curated executive positions, and can also stay informed on relevant career topics and valuable insights.
Experteer, based in Munich, Germany, is operating since 2006 and connects more than 6 million candidates worldwide with exclusive job offers and renowned headhunters every day.
Do you enjoy working in an open and international environment? Then join our dynamic team.
Experteer is looking for a Working Student to join their Product Team to help translate their product vision into strategic goals for you and your team. You have end-to-end responsibility for improving our product and accomplishing your team’s mission. You will work cross-functionally to improve user experience and will develop new features for thousands of daily users.
If you are a creative thinker, whose strong point is creativity and empathy, while also working in a structured manner, then please knock on our door.
- Help Product Managers drive projects that improve the customer journey
- Learn about product management and agile techniques and apply these to your day to day work
- Manage various small to medium scale projects
- Run A/B tests and analyse results
- Conduct market and consumer research
- Write user stories, test features and collaborate with other teams to solve customer complaints
- Contribute ideas, create assumptions and solve problems in order to improve and develop a variety of customer journeys
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate or masters program of any academic discipline.
- You are passionate about understanding more about digital product development.
- You work best in a proactive and team-based environment.
- You can understand business goals and have the creativity to come up with ideas for innovative product solutions, which create an amazing customer experience.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have good analytical and critical thinking skills.
- You have a good command of English (additional European languages will be a plus)
- An opportunity to (re)shape an international product
- A highly talented, dynamic, and multinational team.
- A fun, yet ambitious environment with flat hierarchies.
- The chance to leave your mark and grow, both professionally and personally.
- An attractive workplace in the heart of Munich.
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your full application and earliest starting date to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this position See all open positions