Product Quality Director
RIPE4 Resourcing Limited , 76620 Le Havre, Haute-Normandie - France
- Débloquez le salaire estimé*
Ripe4 are excited to announce a fantastic opportunity for a Product Quality Director to make there next career step within an exciting, Global Industrial Engineering company.
As a result of their already innovative manufacturing technologies, they have seen rapid growth over and are seeing a huge increase in demand for their products.
Very influential position and most critical hire within the business at this moment in time, as the position will feed into their vison of world class manufacturing and continuous improvement
The role will see you take responsibility for the strategic development and execution of the quality management and Industrialization function, globally. Along with providing guidance and direction for developing and improving systems, tools and processes related to quality.
The successful candidate will also provide leadership and management for the quality & industrialization function and sustain the quality/lean philosophy culture.
- RCA methods (Lean/Six Sigma) are properly used to address quality issues and systematic follow up is done to eliminate the root cause
- Proper testing methodologies are implemented for both products and modules
- CTQ are well defined for each modules, methods for verification are well defined, documented and applied at Suppliers and within production sites
- Plants footprint/scope, make/buy) for both equipment and tooling
- Platforms and Modules have the proper quality reliability before the release to production with proper application of Six Sigma methodologies
- Participate to NPD/NTD for production process definition, target cost, SOP/Routings/tools for production, installation & commissioning
- Providing leadership and facilitate problem resolution, resource utilization, career counselling, coaching and mentoring of team members
- Responsible for engaging strong intradepartmental and cross-functional/organizational relationships to drive Quality System Requirements (QSRs)
- Quality risks are properly evaluated at Offering and at Order Intake; proper mitigation actions are taken and followed up.
- Multisite role, covering China, Italy, France, US – 50% travel
- In depth understanding of quality procedures and relevant legal standards
- Ability to influence across the organization, in functions not hierarchically in the same function
- At least 7-15 years’ experience in roles in this field, with increasing responsibilities resulting in leading the activity in a region/globally
- Experience in a global positions, in international organizations
- Master degree in Engineering or related topic
- WCM expert and Six Sigma Black Belt
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Change management experience
- Fluent in English - French or Italian (desirable)
This is an exceptional opportunity with a manufacturing giant, if you feel you have the skills, the “can do” attitude and the passion for innovation and change then please submit your résumé
Les estimations de salaire Experteer proposent pour les offres en ligne la valeur de marché estimée par Experteer. Il ne s'agit pas d'informations indiquées par les recruteurs mais d'estimations réalisées par Experteer en se basant sur les données du marché.
Les estimations de salaire Experteer prennent en considération de nombreuses données internes et externes. Cependant, par rapport aux salaires versés par les entreprises, l'estimation de salaire Experteer peut varier de plus ou moins 15%, voire plus, dans certains cas particuliers.